The cable is designed for the transmission and distribution of electrical energy in stationary installations for alternating voltage up to 0.66 kV with a frequency of 50 Hz, including electrical installations of buildings and structures for the safe use of electrical equipment protection class 1 for electrical safety.
Power cables NYM, NYM-J and NYM-O, are manufactured for export and domestic market – according to the technical conditions of the Technical Specification, the mark of conformity is not applied to the sheath. Cables are made for general industrial use during delivery to the domestic market. According to their characteristics correspond to their German counterparts.
Conductive core – copper, round, 1 and 2 classes according to DSTU.
Insulation – made of polyvinyl chloride plastic (PVC). Insulated cable cores have an excellent solid color.
Twist – insulated cores of the same cross-section of two-, three-, four- and five-core cables are twisted.
Belt insulation – made of unvulcanized rubber compound, NYM single core cables are made without belt insulation.
The shell is made of PVC plastic, gray in color.
For power supply of industrial installations of stationary connection of household appliances in stationary installations on nominal alternating voltage up to 380/660 with nominal frequency of 50 Hz. For laying in dry and wet industrial premises, on special cable trays, in blocks, in industrial and residential buildings and structures. For power supply of electrical installations that require cable sealing during commissioning. Cables are not recommended for laying in the ground (trenches).
– Operating temperature range: from 50 ° C to -30 ° C
– Relative humidity up to 98% at temperatures up to + 35 ° С
– Laying and installation of cables without preheating is carried out at a temperature not lower than: -15 ° C
– Bending radius during laying: 7.5 outer diameters.
– test alternating voltage with a frequency of 50 Hz: 2.5 kV
– Long-term permissible heating temperature of cable cores during operation: + 70 ° С
– Construction length not less: 50 m
– Service life: 30 years
– The maximum allowable temperature at short circuit no more than 1600C
– duration of short circuit no more than 4 s.