KGE is a flexible excavator power cable with copper multi-wire cores. With semiconductor screen made of electrically conductive PVC plastic. The cable is resistant to mechanical factors of the environment as well as solar radiation. Resistant to the spread of flame under conditions of single laying.
Conducting cores – round, copper twisted wire (not less than 5 class);
The screen on the main current-carrying core – the semiconductor screen from electrically conductive polyvinylchloride plastic;
Insulation: main and auxiliary cores – thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride resin;
Screen for insulation of main cores – semiconductor screen made of electrically conductive polyvinyl chloride plastic;
Earthing core – does not insulate or superimposes an elastic screen of electrically conductive polyvinyl chloride plastic
The shell is a polyvinyl chloride plastic
Designed to connect excavators and other mobile mechanisms or electrical installations to electrical networks equipped with automatic shutdown equipment for single-phase earth fault at rated AC voltage with a nominal frequency of 50 Hz main cores – 6 kV, and auxiliary – 0.38 kV.
The cable must not be exposed to crushing and shock loads. The cable must have the end seals of the main cores. It is not allowed to operate the cable with a damaged sheath. When operating the cable, the ground wire must be connected to the ground, the auxiliary core must be connected to the equipment for monitoring the integrity of the ground wire, which provides alarm and automatic disconnection of the cable line.
In places of mass passages of people, the cable route must be marked with warning posters placed at a distance of at least 1.5 m from the cable. It is forbidden to move the live cable manually. It is allowed to lift a live cable by service personnel in dielectric rubber gloves and boots or grips with dielectric handles. When operating the cable without an auxiliary core, it is necessary to check the integrity of the ground wire. It is not allowed to operate the cable in case of failure of the grounding core and auxiliary core.
– operating temperature of cables:
from -40 ° C to + 50 ° C
– withstand at least 7000 cycles of winding-unwinding on the drum with a radius equal to 10 cable diameters, without changing their functions.
– the most tensile load on the cable should not exceed 24.5 N (2.5 kgf), cable tension when winding and winding on the cable drum – not more than 10 N (1.0 kgf) per 1 mm2 of the total cross section of all cores;
– the minimum allowable radius of bending of cables during installation and laying on the route must be not less than 6 outer diameters of the cable, when winding and winding on the cable drum – not less than 10 outer diameters of the cable;
– long-term admissible temperature on a vein no more: 75 ° C;
|Number and nominal cross-section of conductors, mm2||Rated voltage, kV||Nominal outer diameter, mm||Estimated cable weight 1km/1kg|