Wire assembly, single-core, aluminum APV, with polyvinylchloride isolation, in “ng” execution, does not support combustion. And in the performance of “ngd”, without smoke and gas.
– for APV brand wires – aluminum, single-wire or multi-wire, class 1 for sections from 2.5 to 16 mm2 inclusive. Class 2 for sections from 25 to 120 mm2 inclusive.
The maximum external diameters of current-carrying cores of wires are specified in the Appendix.
2. Insulation – made of PVC plastic, different colors. Staining is performed continuously or by applying two longitudinal stripes on the insulation of natural color, located diametrically. For wires used only for grounding purposes, the insulation is greenish-yellow. The color of the solid insulation or applied longitudinal strips must be discussed in the order and has the symbol specified in the Annex. The nominal insulation thickness is specified in the Annex.
Wires are used for electrical installations with stationary laying in lighting and power networks, as well as for installation of electrical equipment, machines, mechanisms and machines at rated voltages up to 450 V (for networks up to 450/750 V) with a frequency of up to 400 Hz or DC voltage up to 1000 V .
Wires of APV brands are intended for laying in steel pipes, hollow channels of building designs, on trays, etc., for installation of electric circuits.
– Wire of a rack to influence of ambient temperature: from -50 ° C to +70 ° C
– Wire rack to the influence of relative humidity of 100% at a temperature: + 35 ° C
– Wire resistant to mold
– Wire rack to the impact of mechanical shocks, linear acceleration, bends, vibration loads, acoustic noise
– Wires do not spread combustion
– Installation of wires should be carried out at a temperature: not below -15 ° C
– Bending radius during installation must be: at least 10 wire diameters
– Long-term permissible heating temperature of the cores should not exceed: + 70 ° C
– Construction length of wires: not less than 100 m
– Warranty period of operation: 2 years from the date of putting wires into operation.
– Service life of wires: not less than 15 years
|Nominal cross section of cable, mm2||Maximum outer diameter, mm, and the estimated weight of 1 km of wire, kg|